The National Disability Insurance Scheme is a Commonwealth scheme to provide individualised support for eligible people with a permanent and significant disability.
ADACAS is an advocacy organisation that helps people appeal unfavourable decisions made by the NDIA.
They will be delivering a session on:
• Who is ADACAS & what do we do?
• ADACAS & the NDIS
• The National Disability Insurance Scheme
• Eligibility and access to the Scheme
• NDIS key words and 'functional capacity'
• What happens if you disagree with a decision made by the NDIS?
• Review of reviewable decisions
• Appeals process
• Current issues in the NDIS